DI-EL TOOL MFG., INC.
Capability Services Statement
DUNS Number: 001145606
CAGE Code: 4R359
• 332116 – Metal Stampings,
• 332722 – Washers, Metal
• 336370- Job Stampings,
SAM Registration: Active
Business Size: Small Business
DI-EL TOOL is a Small Business, founded in 1958 by Richard Ragone and his Wife Elsie (DI-EL is an abbreviation of Dick & Elsie). Our experienced engineers allow us to offer our clients 60 years of experience in the tool & die trade and knowledge of progressive, compound & secondary tooling. DI-El also does Assemblies, Soldering, Welding and Machining.
• 45 Ton Federal Air Clutch Air Brake
• 75 Ton Niagara E-75 Press with Forming Air Cushion
• 6 Foot Pexto Shear 10 Gauge
• Rotary Tumbler Barrels
• Bridgeport’s with Digital Readouts
• Harrison 12-inch Lathe
• Harig 6-18 Surface Grinders
• Miller TIG Welder DYNASTY 350
• AIE Corp Resistance Welders KVA 30
• 24-inch Optical Comparator
• Various Gage Pins, Size Blocks
Wire Cutting (stamping dies, molds, and prototype/production parts):
• 3 machines capable of cutting parts up to 11x16x10 inches thick
Small Hole Drilling (popping)
• Variety of hole sizes available for many different applications such as wire starter holes,
ejector pin holes, air holes & broken tap removal.
Many More Shop Support Not Listed.
Mission Statement: DI-EL TOOL MFG., INC. mission is to provide Superior Quality and Delivery in
Metal & Plastic Stampings, Fabrications, and Machined Components. We strive to become an
extension of our Clients Product Operations.
DI-EL Tool has a Social Commitment to Our Community by Helping out- reach programs like Love
146 in New Haven, CT and Casa Ebenezer II in Manchester, CT.a
69 Research Parkway Meriden, CT 06450
Phone: (203) 235-2169 Fax: (203) 634-3419
THE MANUFACTURE OF STAMPED COMPONENTS AND ASSEMBLIES FOR THE AEROSPACE AND OTHER COMMERCIAL INDUSTRIES.
DI-EL TOOL AND MANUFACTURING STRIVES TO MEET OR EXCEED CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS THROUGH MEETING ALL APPLICABLE REQUIREMENTS. WE DO THIS BY WORKING AS A TEAM TO BRING CRAFTMANSHIP, RESPONSIVENESS AND CONTINUAL IMPROVEMENT TO OUR QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
CUSTOMER ACCEPTANCE – 99% OR BETTER
ON TIME DELIVERY – 99% OR GREATER ON-TIME
SAFETY – 0 LOST WORK TIME OSHA RECORDABLE INJURIES
Di-El Tool & Manufacturing, INC.
We are a Small Business with the expertise of Mechanical stamping various materials as follows between .001- .188
1) STAINLESS STEELS (ALL AMS xxxx MATERIALS IF APPLICABLE)
a) 200 SERIES
b) 300 SERIES
c) 400 SERIES
d) GREEK ASCOLOY
d) 718 CR
g) A286 CR
h) Alloy X
a) 6061 ALL AVAILABLE TEMPERS
b) 1100- ALL AVALIABLE TEMPERS
c) 2024- ALL AVAILABLE TEMPERS
d) 5052- ALL AVAILABLE TEMPERS
e) 7075- ALL AVALIABLE TEMPERS
6) COLD AND HOT ROLLED STEELS
7) MANY DIFFERENT PLASTICS / NYLONS
We keep many different materials in sheet, strips and coil stock
Here at DI-EL We still build our own Tooling. First, We Design all our tooling on Solidworks 2016 (CAD). Second, We Build our tooling out of various Thicknesses x 4-inch x 4-inch blocks and 6 x 6, 8 x 8 & 12 x 12 Tooling Blocks.
We make compound tooling to make blanks.
We then make form tooling to shape the material into what’s called out on the print (if needed).
This is the Progression of this part thru the stamping process. Each part picture will show what the tooling has done.
In these pictures we show how we U-Form the parts
This is our finial form that wraps the material around
Here at Di-El we Run all our tools in 15 Power Presses of Various Tonnages from 3 to 110 tons. They are all equipped to run single hit to continuous. All of our presses are OSHA compliant and are equipped with Air Clutch / Air Brake and Light Curtains.
This is a Progressive Die we made here.
This picture shows a various array of components and assemblies we make here.
We work with many Great Companies,
1. Derco / Lockheed, Milwaukee, WI – Vendor # 183513A (VPV)
2. G.E. Engine (Unison), Norwich, NY – Vendor # A00817
3. G.E. Industrial Electrical, Puerto Rico- Vendor # 109259101
4. G.E. Industrial Consumer- Vendor # DE182A
5. Harco / Semco, Branford, CT – Vendor # 001065
6. PDQ -Rocky Hill, CT
7. Horst Engineering- East Hartford, CT
8. Boeing Distribution – Miami, FL Vendor # V313